Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cultus Lake, Lava Cast Forest and Lava River Cave

Phew! Well, where to begin this post? One day we all went to Cultus Lake to relax, play in the water and soak in the sun while Dale, Jeanie, Gage, Ashton and Oldma went on a mountain bike ride. We were there (Oldpa, Howie, Makenna, Kinsley and I) much longer than expected since the trail kicked Oldma's butt! We had fun while waiting though. :)
 
Daddy taught her how to look like a duck with chips!
Howie caught a crawdad!
And Makenna caught a ladybug!
After they got back from their ride, they went on a canoe ride!
LAVA CAST FOREST!
 LAVA RIVER CAVE!
My nephew is rad. :)
 Oldpa, Kinsley and I didn't go into the Lava River Cave with everyone else. It looks like they all had a great time though! I'm hoping that if we go to Bend next year then Kinsley and I will be able to check it out. :)



0 comments: